Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Okay, so I am not so reliable


Well, my intentions were good, but then I actually starting (collective gasp!) trying to exercise in the morning before Graham got up because that was the only time I had to myself. Well, tonight, Mr. Graham asked (yes, you read that right) to sleep in his own bed! I am going to win this battle yet! So, I got some extra time to work on my pathetic attempts at blogging. And, of course, I found that Melissa and Deana were ahead of me again, and I had to at least catch up!


So, we've been busy since February, but it's all the same old stuff. We're still searching for answers for Chuck's problems, but are now finally being pointed to the Boston hospitals, which relieves me a great deal. He's scheduled for an EMG in June and we'll see what that tells us.


Graham has grown by leaps and bounds. I haven't measured him lately, but he seems to have shot up an inch in the last two weeks. He's getting ready to transition to the kindergarten program at our child care center, and he is really excited. The best part for him is that they won't make him take a one-hour "nap". He is still a year away from public kindergarten, which is fine given his level of activity and (in) attention level. The only bummer is that his new "best friend" from our neighborhood will be going to public school this fall and I think there will be some drama associated with that!


No comments: