Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What was that noise?



Graham's daycare closes for a week at the end of summer, so I decided it was a perfect time to take some time off myself and do a few fun things. We took all the kids to a place called Charmingfare Farm in Candia, New Hampshire. It's somewhat like the Friendly Farm (for you NH people), but it has more exotic native (and not so native) animals. There were the usual farm animals, raccoons, porcupines, bears, mountain lions, reindeer, camels, lynx, wolverines, and a few other animals I can't remember. When we were visiting with the goats, they got a little wild and ripped the feed bag out of my pocket and ate our map, so I don't have a reference anymore. As we were leaving, we were saying good-bye to the llamas and one made a very strange noise, which Graham continues to imitate and say "but the llama did it!"

No comments: