Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Vacation!


We took our first family vacation in a while when Graham's school was closed. Garrett even came with us! We wanted to try camping with Graham, but were a little nervous about how it would go. We shouldn't have worried. He loved it! He enjoyed going in and out of the tent, the campfire and following Papa around. As Chuck has good days and bad, I asked my Mom and Dad if they could come in the event I couldn't manage the tent and stuff like that by myself. We went to Ossipee and stayed in a big campground with a lake and pools, so Graham got to try out his swimming. And, of course, he had to go in the pool even though it was barely 70 degrees out! We rented kayaks and went for a "paddle" on the lake -- I just stuck Graham in front of me and it worked quite well. We ate s'mores each night, and it was overall pretty successful.

Here are the boys in the tent.

No comments: